1. The duly completed application form supported with necessary certificates should reach the principal of the college within the specified date. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
2. The candidates who are qualified and have registered their applications within the due date will have to attend the interview. The dates of interview will be communicated to the candidate by post.
3. The candidate who is selected to join the college must produce the following original documents at the time of admission.
(a) SSLC marks sheet (b) 12th Mark sheet (c) Transfer Certificate (d) Community Certificate (e) Two Passport size Photos (f) Conduct Certificate (g) Adharcard Xerox.(h) 2 sets of Xerox copies of all certificates.
4. The syllabus and duration of the course are subjected to change from time to time as per the rules and guidelines framed by the Board of Examination.
5. Dress code should be observed as laid down by the college authorities.
6. Students must maintain strict discipline in the class rooms, laboratories, library, college premises and hostels. If they violate the general code of discipline, they are liable to be punished or expelled from the College. Students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Disney Institutes.
7. Every student has to attend the lecture classes, seminars and practical work as the department prescribes without absenting himself/herself without satisfactory reason. He/she has to put in a minimum of 85% of attendance in the number of working periods in each subject, in addition to his/ her conduct and progress in studies should be satisfactory. Students who do not comply with these requirements will not be permitted to take the examinations.
8. Fee towards eligibility, registration and examination to concern Board will be extra.
9. Amount paid by the students to the Institution is not refundable. In case of transfer or discontinuation of studies, fee for the remaining period / course must be paid fully before release / transfer of documents.